Wednesday 3 September 2008

Staropramen

Mrs Beer Novice said she fancied a Bud with her dinner tonight (I know, I know) and I told her I'd find something better. I had seen this beer many times but never bought it until I started on this Blog. I was in Superquinn yesterday evening and decided to stock up on a few beers I hadn't tried before. They still have a buy 4 get a 5th free deal on some of the less common beers so it seemed a good idea and I hadn't really tried any Cech beers yet.

Anyway, we shared this one and I have to say I'm very impressed. As an everyday beer and thirst quencher it was very good. Smooth, full flavoured (for a lager) and very easy to drink, perhaps to easy. I fancy another, I wonder if Mrs BN is finishing hers.........

Would buy it again?

Yep. Good alternative to 'normal' lagers if trying to convert someone.

Staropramen - 50cl - 5% alcohol

Available loads of places.

No comments: