It's a while since I've been here. This has been down to laziness mostly, or the issue of not wanting to write when I had the time and not having the time when I wanted to write.
Because of this I've missed out posting about a few things so here's a catch-up on some of the things I should have blogged about.
- The coffee and mozzarella breakfast ciabatta in La Corte
- Dodgy cigarette sellers and raw meet on Moore Street
- My friend exclaiming 'I love Gonzo!' in The Norseman (He might have meant the beer. I hope)
- Trouble Brewing Vietnow in P. Mac's
- Narnia-esque journey to toilets in P. Mac's
- Excellent Almond '22 Pink IPA - among others - at Italian Quarter Beer Festival
All in Dublin in November
- Goatsbridge smoked trout blini
- Quail eggs with caraway and sesame seed salt
- Frostbitten fingers from rooting through geese in a freezer
- Mini sweet pepper frittata
- Chestnut, cranberry and mushroom loaf made for Christmas dinner for scaldy vegetarian niece
- Inspired - if accidental - pairing of Rogue Voodoo Pretzel, Raspberry and Chocolate Ale with Christmas trifle
- Goose rillette on toast
- Being told that Black's BIPA was a new porter in O'Neill's
- Gorgeous Brew by Numbers 03|03 Porter in Against the Grain
- Burguers on O'Connell Street!
- Alfie Byrne's curious table
- Asking a blind person to pass the salt in Porterhouse Central
- Whisk(e)y range in Bowes
- Weird urinal in Bowes
- White Hag Black Boar in Brew Dock
- Sign in Brew Dock (see top of post)
- Crisp sandwich discussion on Dublin-Waterford train
All in Dublin in January
So, there you have it. Consider yourselves caught up.